The “Happy Valentine’s Day To Me” Deal
It’s that time of year again, when we put out a public service announcement. And it goes something like this:
There’s never been a more fitting moment to see your ex off, than during the month that celebrates the passion and romance you once shared.
For anyone stuck with their former lover’s name or initials inked on their body, we’ve got the perfect f-you move.
Here’s how it goes:
1. Make an appointment online at Dr. Tattoff for a free consultation
2. Meet with a nurse and learn what it’s going to take to remove your tattoo
3. Start your first treatment the same day and film it with your phone
4. Post it on Instagram, Twitter, Snapchat, Facebook and anywhere else you can think of
5. Tag him and hashtag it with the appropriate sentiment. Some examples might include #movingon #relaunch #bestvalentinesdayever #dipshit
Or better yet, have us film it and we’ll put it on our YouTube channel like we did for Chanel (pictured above).
If you haven’t made the mistake of getting a tattoo with your significant other’s name or initials on it yet, and you’re thinking about it, watch this first!
Tattooer Judd Bowman gives advice to anyone considering getting tattoos to represent their love.
And now, without further adieu, we present you with our February offer…
That’s right! This month when you purchase a tattoo removal package, we’ll throw in a hair removal package for only $49. That includes all the sessions you’ll need to be nearly hair-free on any small area of your body. Whether it’s the hair on your chinny chin chin, your underarms or that dark finger hair you’ve been sporting, we can make it history!
Wish yourself a happy Valentine’s Day by using it on yourself, or give it to someone you love as a Valentine’s Day gift!